Monday 17 September 2012

Frou Frou Card

I was browsing in the shops for a birthday card.

All the time I was looking, I was telling myself  that I couldn't believe that I was considering buying a card when I have so many supplies ready to use and that I should go home and make a card instead.  What I find hard is completing projects in a short space of time - I can never do a "quick card".  I suddenly remembered about a kit I bought last year and that it would be perfect for the card I needed.

Thinking about the kit, I thought that since everything was in one box, it would be quick to make.  Of course, I needed to trim the die cut decoupage, add detail with Sakura glitter and metallic pens and I added a little bit of 3D glaze too.  So my quick card still took about an hour from start to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment