Friday 7 September 2012

Pearl Bracelet and Earrings

The other night I was sat with my faux pearl box, a couple of reels of silver plated wire and my tools and findings, and this is what happened!

I used a few different colours of pearl, but they were mostly pale and go well together. I did add in a handful of blue goldstone and dark blue agate to give a little contrast in the bracelet.  I made the bracelet clasp from SP wire.

The 925 silver stud earrings have a nice dangle of beaded pearl chain, matching with the colours of the bracelet.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful set, Kate. I like how you worked the wire. And yes, those pale colors go nicely together. Hope you are having a lovely day.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Coleen. Wire is one of my favourite mediums to work with.

      Delete